Volunteer, organisation, group or club bookings
If you are a local volunteer, organisation, group or club you can use the cycling hubs for free to host your own cycling sessions.
Please fill out the Community Cycling Hub booking form to arrange your sessions.
- Should you need this form in a different format then please contact us: 0121 704 8207 or [email protected]
- See the cycle track booking form if the track at Tudor Grange Park is also required.
If you have any queries or would like to access local training to support your bookings then please contact us. Cycle leader, bike maintenance, safeguarding and first aid training courses can be offered, subject to availability.
For your information: Cycling Hub venue risk assessment.
Hirer/Organiser Booking Information – Please be aware of the following:
- Cycling Hub Booking T&Cs must be agreed to at time of booking.
- Cycling Hub Code of Conduct must be agreed to at time of booking.
- A Risk Assessment must be submitted at time of booking (example Template, this can be requested from us as a word version).
- Proof of Public Liability Insurance must be submitted at time of booking.
- Proof of the session deliverer/leader’s recognised training/qualification must be submitted at time of booking.
- Proof of DBS and safeguarding must be submitted for bookings that involve unaccompanied under 18s, i.e. where parents/guardians/carers are not remaining onsite/participating in the activity.
Send all necessary pre-booking documents and evidence to [email protected] at time of booking.
- A Cycling Hub Participation Form/Session Register must be submitted post-booking. You can choose from two versions here: Participation Form or Session Register
- Cycling Hub Fault reporting form – Please report all equipment faults, so they can be fixed.
- Cycling Hub Accident/Near Miss reporting form – Please report all accidents, incidents and near misses as soon as possible and within 48 hours of occurrence.
Send all post-booking forms to the Solihull Active email address above.
Please Note: If you have already submitted proof of public liability insurance and qualifications we only need to receive this once annually. If you are re-booking additional sessions for exactly the same cycling activity we only need to receive the risk assessment once annually, or if it’s been updated since your last session. Please bear in mind if you are delivering a different type of cycling activity, a new risk assessment form must be submitted each time.
This will be sent via email to the hirer/organiser who submitted the booking request. Please retain this email as you will need to display it when collecting the cycle hub container key, from one of the key holders. The community key holders/venues for key collection will be outlined in this email.
Operational Hours for bookings:
Operational hours are weekdays and weekends during daylight hours only, and as such will vary across the year.
DBS Checks for sessions involving unaccompanied under 18s:
For more information about DBS checks and how to apply visit the Gov.UK website.